Subject: the 1.6 booter??
To: None <macbsd-general@NetBSD.ORG>
From: None <canfield_rw@MIKE.LRC.EDU>
List: macbsd-general
Date: 05/22/1995 21:58:34
Ok I have had the 1.0 kernal running on my IIcx and I just picked up
a powerbook 165c... I tried loading up the 1.0 stuff (knowing good and
well that the 1.0 kernal would not work) just kinda wondering how far
I would get.  I was also reading through some stuff I have kept on my
account refering to the mrgkit.10a.tgz and the where it is.  I got that
and tried loading it (using booter 1.4) the grey bars all come up and
it gets to the lines about the 1.6 booter to utilize all the mrg's
adb support.. and goes for a few more lines and lockes up.  So I then
tried to look for the 1.6 booter and could not find it anywhere.

Does anyone have any idea of where it is (I went to the puma site
for the mrgkit) or any updated info on what kernal to try to use to
boot the 165c...

any help would be wonderful.

Raymond Canfield
canfield_rw@mike.lrc.edu