Subject: new vers. tcsh available
To: None <macbsd-general@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Space Case <wormey@eskimo.com>
List: macbsd-general
Date: 05/20/1995 19:29:10
I have put tcsh-6.06, compiled for mac68k -current, at:

ftp.eskimo.com:/wormey/netbsd/applications/tcsh-6.06.tar.gz

It was compiled with, and runs on, the binaries currently there.

We got a new ftp server installed -- with CPUs less likely to
drop important processes (like inetd, which is what was dying
on the old system).  Let me know how it's working now.

~Steve

--
Steven R. Allen - wormey@eskimo.com      http://www.eskimo.com/~wormey/

For those who like this sort of thing, this is the sort of thing they
like.
		-- Abraham Lincoln