Subject: Re: MacBSD on PB180 ?
To: None <VOSST@vxdesy.desy.de>
From: None <paumier@ENSERB.U-Bordeaux.FR>
List: macbsd-general
Date: 05/18/1995 16:49:11
VOSST@vxdesy.desy.de writes :
!
! I'd like to run MacBSD on a PB180. Unfortunately several boot attempts
! failed. The kernels netbsd10 and netbsd10.patched freeze the PB180
! before the display is cleared (after a message "Ser Console=0").
! MRG kernels seem to get a step further. The screen is cleared and two
! lines appear:
!
! [preserving 83202 bytes of netbsd symbol table]
! DEBUG: Console initialized.
!
Same problem for me...

I've already posted to this list some time ago, but got no answer to my
problem... The README for MRG kernels says it works on PB140 and 170, and
SHOULD work on other PB too... How is the 180 so different ? What has to
be done to port MacBSD to the PowerBook 180 ?

If there's something we can do to help... It would be great to have MacBSD
running on my PB...

--
Paumier Laurent.   <Paumier@ENSERB.U-Bordeaux.FR>