Subject: more on my X problem
To: None <macbsd-general@NetBSD.ORG>
From: John W. Price <pricej@CEBAF.GOV>
List: macbsd-general
Date: 05/16/1995 09:17:49
Just as a shot in the dark, I thought that the problem might be related to
my screen depth setting.  Typically, it's 8-bit.  I reset it to 1-bit, and
additionally set the memory reservation to 1-bit, and tried again.  This
time, I got a similar message:

ld.so: warning: libm.so.0.0: minor version >=1 expected, using it anyway
ld.so: Undefined symbol "__sys_errlist" in X:X

xinit: Undefined error: 0 (errno 0): Server error.

This is slightly different from before, leading me to believe that the
screen depth is indeed involved, but not totally so.  Again, any hints on
how to proceed are welcomed.

            John Price  ***  ***  ***  ***  pricej@cebaf.gov
            Where there is no solution, there is no problem.