Subject: Computers and PMMUs
To: None <macbsd-general@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Erik Bjorling <mikkyo@interaccess.com>
List: macbsd-general
Date: 05/15/1995 12:33:33
Since several people have asked about anyone having this stuff I thought
I'd make things simple and put it in a post. (Rather than have everyone
Email me for info.) Apologies to the Gods and anyone else that takes
offense.
Here's the short of things...
My company had several Mac II, IIx and Daytstarred IIx machines.
We upgraded.
I have the following available.
68851 PMMUs for Mac II $25
Mac II 8 Meg Ram, 80 Meg hard drive with PMMU, mouse, *No* video card $250
Mac IIx 8 Meg Ram, 80 Meg hard drive with mouse, *No* video card $350
Mac IIx 8 Meg Ram, 80 Meg HD Daystar 50MHz 030 card *no* FPU on card, with
mouse,  *No* video card $550
Daystar cards have a slot to add an FPU.
Mac II Extended Keyboards $50
All items used.
You pay shipping.
I have messed with MacBSD on both II and IIx machines.
Unfortunately the time and Unix knowledge required to make everything work
consistently seems too much of a hindrance for me.
But I would love to support the effort in some way.
So if you want to play around with this Unix stuff here is a chance.

Reply to mikkyo@interacccess.com
DO *NOT* reply to the mailing list.
If you want to bitch about pricing or this post, bitch at me.