Subject: Re: grf
To: None <leonard@dstc.edu.au>
From: Allen Briggs <briggs@puma.bevd.blacksburg.va.us>
List: macbsd-general
Date: 05/14/1995 09:01:53
[ Sorry about that last (partial) note. ]

> erm, just compiled from current- and grf[01] aren't being configured...

What changed between code that worked and didn't?  Did you just add the
macrom.c or did you sup more than that?  I haven't touched the nubus
code in a week or two, so I don't know what could have happened between
0508 and now...

Did you do a clean rebuild or just "make"?

In the next week or so, I should be attempting to bring a IIsi up with
the current kernel and the new macrom.c.  After I see a kernel work on
both the IIsi and my IIcx, I'll be checking in the changes for that...

Right now, my in-laws are still in town for my wife's M.A. commencement
this weekend, so I'm "occupied" with that...  ;-)

Allen Briggs - end killing - allen.briggs@bev.net ** MacBSD == NetBSD/mac68k **