Subject: Re: eyboard driver - where?
To: None <macbsd-general@NetBSD.ORG, macbsd-development@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Space Case <wormey@eskimo.com>
List: macbsd-general
Date: 05/02/1995 21:17:14
On May 2,  9:14pm, Allen Briggs wrote:
>> > I hope to make a current snapshot at some point in the relatively near
>> > future (by July at the rate I've been going)-:
>>
>> Will you call it 1.1?  1.0B?  And post binary distributions?
>
>I'll probably call it by a date.  Less confusion that way, I think.  I
>plan to also release a version of X11R6 at the same time that will work
>with the system of the same date.

For the adventuresome at heart, it is worth noting that I provide a -current
binary snapshot every few weeks, on ftp.eskimo.com:/wormey/netbsd/ .  Let me
stress that, since these _are_ -current binaries, there is likely some bugs
in some of the programs.  But, at any particular time, what is on eskimo is
what I'm running on my machine.  (In fact, if I should trash my disk, that's
a kind-of backup for me.  All I have to do is save and restore my config
files.)  The last snapshot was just a few days ago...

~Steve

--
Steven R. Allen - wormey@eskimo.com      http://www.eskimo.com/~wormey/

An elephant is a mouse with an operating system.