Subject: Re: Three Button Mouse Suggestions?
To: None <tres@rap.ucar.edu>
From: None <kevin@spef.syr.ge.com>
List: macbsd-general
Date: 04/26/1995 13:21:14
Tres Hofmeister writes:

> 	Also, can anyone suggest a starting point for getting a given
> mouse to work?  (I'd try fooling around a bit more now with the
> MouseMan, but I sent it back some time ago...)  Thanks.

I have a "Mouse Systems" 3-button mouse.  It works greate with MacOS and
the last time I tried (about April 10th or so) it worked with the latest
MGR kernel.  It had not worked prior to then.  I have not been able
to get my machine up far enough (Graphics board problem) to verify it
with X.  You can try MacWAREHOUSE as a starting point.

Hope this helps.

Kevin
kevin@spef.syr.ge.com