Subject: Re: Three Button Mouse Suggestions?
To: None <macbsd-general@NetBSD.ORG>
From: David C. Myers <pp001628@interramp.com>
List: macbsd-general
Date: 04/23/1995 09:48:45
>        Now that I've got the Micron Xceed Color 30 card in my SE/30
>working, I'm more interested in finding a three button mouse.  Can
>anyone recommend one for use with X11 under NetBSD/mac68k?  I tried a
>Logitech MouseMan, but it didn't work correctly.  The Animas mouse Brad
>Grantham once suggested is no longer available.

Thumbs down on the Microspeed three-button mouse, too.  Too bad; it was
only $49.95.  I tried to use it as a regular Mac mouse too, but it had a
*horrible* control panel interface, and conflicted with any other
mouse-like device on the ADB bus.

-David.

David C. Myers                                     dcmyers@access.digex.net
                                                     pp001628@interramp.com