Subject: Three Button Mouse Suggestions?
To: None <macbsd-general@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Tres Hofmeister <tres@rap.ucar.EDU>
List: macbsd-general
Date: 04/20/1995 18:58:01
	Now that I've got the Micron Xceed Color 30 card in my SE/30
working, I'm more interested in finding a three button mouse.  Can
anyone recommend one for use with X11 under NetBSD/mac68k?  I tried a
Logitech MouseMan, but it didn't work correctly.  The Animas mouse Brad
Grantham once suggested is no longer available.

	Also, can anyone suggest a starting point for getting a given
mouse to work?  (I'd try fooling around a bit more now with the
MouseMan, but I sent it back some time ago...)  Thanks.

--
Tres Hofmeister                       Research Applications Program
tres@ncar.ucar.edu         National Center for Atmospheric Research