Subject: Re: got ppp ether router JIPPIE
To: Brad Salai <>
From: <>
List: macbsd-general
Date: 04/10/1995 13:05:05
>If you had time to summarize how you got ppp working it would save some
>people (at least me ) a lot of messing around time !
Already planned for that Brad.
I'd be glad to make a contribution.
gtngs noud

KnoT Foundation                                     Noud de Brouwer
People's Internet Domain +31-13                       Kerkstraat 86
                                                 5051 LC  GOIRLE NB
                                                    the Netherlands
                                              Tel.:   +31-13-342761
http: //                       Fax./ARA:   +31-13-346945
talk: //                 AppleLink:         Renning
ppp:  +31-13-345057                         e-mail: