Subject: Ethernet setup
To: None <macbsd-general@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Andrew Sawyers <anads@acad2.alaska.edu>
List: macbsd-general
Date: 04/07/1995 17:16:03
BSD booted.....seems to work fine except for occassional lockups.
Could these be attributed to my ethernet & 3.25" drive?
I want to get my ethernet & 3.25" working....so here are the messages I get
with booting up:
        -nubsd:  s:9  t:4 "Ethernet A-series, A-series" not configured  (My
ethernet card is a Farallon>.
        -ncr96 scsi at mainbus0 not configured
        -floppy at mainbus0 not configured

I have set bsd up on an external harddrive which has not mac on it, but a
small mac 1.5 meg partition <for just in cases>....
Any clues for me?
Thanks,
Andrew

~Andrew Sawyers//University of Alaska; Anchorage//Distance Education//KRUA
Asst. Music Director~
|||E-mail:  ANADS@orion.alaska.edu|||
***President SawDog Productions
***President WorldWide Information & Netcasting Services