Subject: MicroSpeed Mac Mouse Deluxe, anyone?
To: None <macbsd-general@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Ken Nakata <kenn@romulus.rutgers.edu>
List: macbsd-general
Date: 04/01/1995 20:47:09
Has anyone got one of these mice to work with MacBSD?

I've just got one because it was the cheapest 3-button mouse in the
nearest CompUSA shop, and the only one explicitly stating "AUX
compatible" (!).  Control Panel which came with the mouse sucks (it
wouldn't work with 32-bit addressing mode on!), but the mouse itself
seems okay and works fine as a substitute for the standard mouse.
However, I can't get the center and right buttons to work.  It seems
to me that both center and right buttons look like the left button
(possibly with some modification pseudo key strokes) to MacBSD.

I'll try to see what events it's sending out to the bus, by using adb
device.  Alternatively, I would happily donate it if you're
interested, Brad? (nah, you wouldn't be ;-)

Oh, before writing an adb monitoring program by myself, I'd like to
know if there already exists such a program.

I appreciate any help.

Ken