Subject: Re: IIci Ethernet?
To: Allen Briggs <>
From: Peter M. Pundy <>
List: macbsd-general
Date: 03/31/1995 14:46:09
>The current ethernet/"via" interrupt code might work on a IIci.
>Unfortunately, the IIci is still being held up because of the MRG
>breakage of the IIci's ADB.

Allen, is there anything I could do to help with getting the conflict
between MRG and IIci resolved.  I've got a number of IIci's as well as
several flavors of Unix boxes accessible, and am no stranger to

        Peter M. Pundy                  Andyne Computing Ltd.
                                        552 Princess Street             Kingston, Ontario, Canada
        (613) 548-4355                  K7L 1C7