Subject: IIci hangs
To: None <macbsd-general@NetBSD.ORG>
From: None <Jim_Ravan@avid.com>
List: macbsd-general
Date: 03/27/1995 14:20:17
When I try to run NetBSD 1.0 on my Mac IIci it boots, but won't
successfully come up to multi-user mode. I tried to find out the scope
of the problem this weekend by commenting out parts of /etc/rc. If I
leave in the fsck, it hangs there. If I comment out the fsck, it hangs
on the unmount later. So it seems anything having to do with the disk
hangs it. Any ideas why? I formatted with APS 2.7.3. mkfs seemed find,
and the installer had no problems. When I look at ALL partitions with
APS, the driver partition and things like that come before the root
partition. The mac partition is last.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

regards,
-jim