Subject: Re: Serial Port on SE/30
To: None <gforte@uxa.ecn.bgu.edu>
From: Allen Briggs <briggs@puma.bevd.blacksburg.va.us>
List: macbsd-general
Date: 03/24/1995 09:23:32
> Anyone try it on a Mac IIx with a Daystar Turbo 040 33? I dumped all of
> my MacBSD stuff when I got the board. Guess I should give it a go.

Most likely won't work.  The '040 code in the kernel needs work--right
now, it's probably got some "Quadra 700" assumptions.

> A small aside. What killed BSD for me the last time was never being able
> to get dt to work, and thus never being able to use my monitor.

I have a video card that doesn't work, but it's fairly low priority for
me to try to get it working at the moment (i.e., I have one that does
work and there are a slew of other things to do).  I would be happy to
merge patches from anyone, though, who can get it to work...

Allen Briggs - end killing - allen.briggs@bev.net ** MacBSD == NetBSD/mac68k **