Subject: Re: IIci internal video + Apple Cache
To: John W. Price <pricej@CEBAF.GOV>
From: Valtteri Vuorikoski <>
List: macbsd-general
Date: 03/23/1995 20:10:43
> This exact same thing happens to me on a IIsi.  If it means anything, I'm
> running (or *trying* to run!) NetBSD-1.0.  I've followed the advice in the
> new FAQ list in the "what to do if it doesn't work" question, but it still
> doesn't.  :(

 Get the netbsd10.patched kernel (cray-ymp has it) or the nomrg kernel.
Now that I have an FPU in the IIsi, it boots up to probing the SCSI devices
where it can't find a driver match for the optical, and subsequently panics
with 'no boot device'.

One Ruleset to rule them all, One Ruleset to find them,
One Ruleset to bring them all and in the darkness bind them.