Subject: Re: IIci internal video + Apple Cache
To: John W. Price <pricej@CEBAF.GOV>
From: Valtteri Vuorikoski <vuori@sci.fi>
List: macbsd-general
Date: 03/23/1995 20:10:43
> This exact same thing happens to me on a IIsi.  If it means anything, I'm
> running (or *trying* to run!) NetBSD-1.0.  I've followed the advice in the
> new FAQ list in the "what to do if it doesn't work" question, but it still
> doesn't.  :(

 Get the netbsd10.patched kernel (cray-ymp has it) or the nomrg kernel.
Now that I have an FPU in the IIsi, it boots up to probing the SCSI devices
where it can't find a driver match for the optical, and subsequently panics
with 'no boot device'.

--
One Ruleset to rule them all, One Ruleset to find them,
One Ruleset to bring them all and in the darkness bind them.