Subject: Re: IIci internal video + Apple Cache
To: None <pricej@CEBAF.GOV, macbsd-general@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Daniel Risacher <magnus@im.lcs.mit.edu>
List: macbsd-general
Date: 03/23/1995 10:15:12
I got my IIsi up last night with almost no problems-
- but I had done it once before.

Notes for the unwary:
the kbd driver for the IIsi doesn't work and you *must* log in over
a serial line.  Brad tried to fix this but has not succeeded, I'm
going to start my effort to do so soon. (just bought a new HD)
The IIsi requires the netbsd10.patched kernel to get past the adb init.

I forgot to enable 32bit addressing before booting.
Also remember to disable virtual memory.
On a IIsi, don't bother to put the screen in 1 bit depth; it doesn't matter.

hope this helps,
-Daniel Risacher