Subject: X11R6 w/ shared libs
To: None <macbsd-general@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Allen Briggs <briggs@puma.bevd.blacksburg.va.us>
List: macbsd-general
Date: 03/11/1995 00:58:52
OK...  I've uploaded a .tar.gz file with the X11R6 distribution to
cray-ymp.acm.stuorg.vt.edu:/pub/NetBSD_Mac/X11R6/X.11Mar95.tgz.  The
file is size 8676366 (yes, that's half the size of X.122094...).

The X server is no different than the one that was in the other
release--I simply recompiled Brad's server so there's nothing new here
on that front.

I hope to package this up into the server, clients, libraries, and fonts
at some point in the near future, too, so you can download just the part
you need and so that, say, the Amiga or Sun folks can use everything but
the server.

Allen Briggs - end killing - allen.briggs@bev.net ** MacBSD == NetBSD/mac68k **