Subject: Re: fsck and others die with Floating Point exception
To: None <kenn@romulus.rutgers.edu>
From: Ken Nakata <kenn@romulus.rutgers.edu>
List: macbsd-general
Date: 03/10/1995 22:11:57
   Date: Fri, 10 Mar 1995 13:18:16 -0500
   From: Ken Nakata <kenn@romulus.rutgers.edu>

      Date: Fri, 10 Mar 1995 08:27:46 +0100
      From: Yulim Tan <Yulim.Tan@scinfo.u-nancy.fr>

      Yes, I had this pb too the first time I tried to install NetBSD. I had
      macOS partitions before unix ones and it crashed several times. The
      pb disappeared when I moved macOS partitions to the end. All seems to
      run okay now.

   Strange... I do have a MacOS partition on each of my two drives, and
                                                                  ^ at the
beginnings...

   never had a problem with that (I make the MacOS partitions certain
   sizes so that each BSD partition is nicely aligned at the cylinder
   boundary).

Sorry about this.  Seems my brain's not working well... maybe because
of this bunch of hourly exams I just had...

Ken