Subject: Re: fsck and others die with Floating Point exception
To: None <wrstuden@loki.stanford.edu>
From: Chris Jones <jones@cs.montana.edu>
List: macbsd-general
Date: 03/08/1995 10:45:52
> Though I'd have expected the problem to not show up at 1.5 Gb.
>
> Hope this helps! It's certainly good for me to know; I've been drooling about
> getting MacBSD up, and thinking about getting extra drives for it. I'll
> stick to the afordable 730 MB Quantum drives if I make the plunge.

Hmm; I've got a 1.4Gb drive running just fine with a ~1Gb partition on
it.  Maybe I should check the exact numbers.  Anyway, it's a SCSI-2
Fujitsu on a IIcx.

					Chris

* Chris  | "Nobody likes brain alteration!"                              *
*  Jones |                           --Peri Brown, _Doctor Who_          *