Subject: Re: building sun 3 binaries under MacBSD?
To: Patrick Killourhy <>
From: Valtteri Vuorikoski <>
List: macbsd-general
Date: 03/07/1995 17:17:58
> I remember reading that Sun 3 binaries could run under NetBSD/Mac,
> and I'm curious to know if there is a way to build binaries under
> MacBSD that will (a) run on a sun (without installing the whole
> cross-development environment) and/or (b) run on both MacBSD and
> Sun 3 systems...

 I think you should be able to compile NetBSD/sun3 binaries on
NetBSD/mac (but they might not work with SunOS) without setting
up a separate compilation environment, and therefore the same
binaries should run on both.

One Ruleset to rule them all, One Ruleset to find them,
One Ruleset to bring them all and in the darkness bind them.