Subject: Re: building sun 3 binaries under MacBSD?
To: Patrick Killourhy <killourh@chaph.usc.edu>
From: Valtteri Vuorikoski <vuori@sci.fi>
List: macbsd-general
Date: 03/07/1995 17:17:58
> I remember reading that Sun 3 binaries could run under NetBSD/Mac,
> and I'm curious to know if there is a way to build binaries under
> MacBSD that will (a) run on a sun (without installing the whole
> cross-development environment) and/or (b) run on both MacBSD and
> Sun 3 systems...

 I think you should be able to compile NetBSD/sun3 binaries on
NetBSD/mac (but they might not work with SunOS) without setting
up a separate compilation environment, and therefore the same
binaries should run on both.

--
One Ruleset to rule them all, One Ruleset to find them,
One Ruleset to bring them all and in the darkness bind them.