Subject: Re: On the subject of Mach....
To: None <brewer@umd5.umd.edu, briggs@puma.bevd.blacksburg.va.us>
From: Peter Brewer <brewer@umd5.umd.edu>
List: macbsd-general
Date: 03/07/1995 09:06:59
>I got the PowerPC news article, too,

I didn' know.

>I see Apple give more than lip-service about publishing hardware

I mostly posted in for the one sentence/phrase which mentioned the
access ot Apple Confidential Information.

>Thanks for the thought, but until I have a PowerMac,

SuperMac is coming out with PCI based clones. The Apple machine are
just about due out. The current PowerMac machines should get alot
cheaper especially when they finally drop the last 2 or 3 68xxx
quadras. Performas have picked a PowerMac machine as well.

But Allen is right. That's enough discussion now.

-- peter