Subject: Re: Wow, folks.
To: None <macbsd-general@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Tom Rowlands <>
List: macbsd-general
Date: 03/06/1995 17:08:01
>Hi, all.
>I've been sending periodic messages here about the IIsi problems I've
>been having.  I've been trying to come up to speed with MacBSD and I'm
>slowly getting there.  My IIsi is now churning along quite happily now
>that I've figured some things out.
>I want to thank the Alice folks (and everybody else who helped) get MacBSD
>going.  Sure, there's a lot to do yet, but it seems to be progressing
>well.  I am certainly impressed!

MacBSD is excelent. Now if I could only run it on an '040, life would be
cool! :-) Great job guys.

Tom Rowlands                                                       (06) 292 =
6854                                 Bill Atkinson is a leg=
(Fact one: My name is otherwise (Such as in Bolo.) =9Fer=8Fs. Thats ferds, w=
italic f and d. Fact Two: I hate Eudora. Fact Three: ClarisWorks sucks.
=46act Four: Macs Rule! I won't bother with a disclaimer, cos I am a student=
and in year nine, so no one can really sue me for that much anyway! :-)