Subject: Re: On the subject of Mach....
To: Peter Brewer <brewer@umd5.umd.edu>
From: Allen Briggs <briggs@puma.bevd.blacksburg.va.us>
List: macbsd-general
Date: 03/06/1995 17:35:21
> ANOTHER TENTATIVE UNIX ON DESKTOP MACINTOSH EFFORT LOOKS FOR HELP

So?  I got the PowerPC news article, too, as I'm sure everyone who is
interested in PPC stuff did.  I don't see a reason to copy this kind
of information on this mailing list.  If it has a direct bearing on
NetBSD, then _perhaps_ a discussion of it belongs here...  There are
probably more appropriate places for it even in that case.

Thanks for the thought, but until I have a PowerMac, I don't have
any plans to think about a version of NetBSD for the PowerMac.  Until
I see Apple give more than lip-service about publishing hardware
information, I have no plans to give them any more of my hard-earned
money--even if one of my best friends works for them...

Allen Briggs - end killing - allen.briggs@bev.net ** MacBSD == NetBSD/mac68k **