Subject: dt problems
To: macbsd-general <macbsd-general@NetBSD.ORG>
From: William V Roth <bud@selway.umt.edu>
List: macbsd-general
Date: 03/05/1995 12:33:28
When I run dt, it says I should change the $TERM = vt220 and the $LIST.
In what file?

Also, in general, after I type "shutdown now", Do I wait until the enter
shell path prompt reappears before powering down?

After I ran dt a few times, when I log in, I get /dev/rsd2a INCORRECT BLOCK
						 /dev/rsd2a UNREF FILE
and a slew of errors from the automatic fsck.

When I run fsck manually, I get /dev/rst0 (No Write).

What to do?  Am I mucking things up by not exiting properly?

TIA

Bud

William Roth (aka Bud)   |   first year student   |   tel. 406-728-2305
1310 Gerald Ave. #4      |   UM Law School        |   bud@selway.umt.edu
Missoula, MT 59801       |   Missoula, Montana    |   Call for fax no.