Subject: Mac IIsi multiuser crashing
To: None <macbsd-general@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Patrick Killourhy <killourh@chaph.usc.edu>
List: macbsd-general
Date: 03/01/1995 22:15:08

sorry this has taken me so long to get up, but I only just got my net
connection back up here where my IIsi is. With the netbsd10.patched
kernel on a stock IIsi, 5 mb ram, set to 4mb, no autosize, serial
console on the modem port, I get his crash booting multi-user:

<normal multiuser boot process>
Wed Mar  1 21:50:45 PST 1995
Mar  1 21:50:46 alpha init: kernel security level changed from 0 to 1
panic: POXORJr2
               lbLn t^F^NuNV
Stopped at      _Debugger+0x6:  unlk    a6

and then the 'db>' prompt. If someone gets me man pages (or better yet,
a concise instruction list) on db, I can give you as much debug info as
you want.