Subject: Kinetics Etherport Card for SE/30
To: None <macbsd-general@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Bernard A Doehner <bad1679@cs.rit.edu>
List: macbsd-general
Date: 03/01/1995 21:15:37
Hi all,

I have been following the list for quite some time and have a SE/30 that I
tried to get NETBSD going on and gave up in favor of going to more stable
386 Linux because my user support requirements have become more stringent.
However, I do have a lot of respect for you for having brought MacBSD
this far.

I just wanted to check with you, the SE/30 I will be  selling includes a
Kinetics Etherport SE 10Base2 Ethernet Card (in the PDS slot). I haven't seen
any discussion about this card in terms of running it with MacBSD. Are there
any development needs in the Alice group for this card (to make sure it's
compatible?)

For those who are interrested, I will be asking $300 or best offer for the SE/30
5MB RAM, 40MB HD, SCSI cables, and Etherport card (unless the Alice group
needs the Etherport card - which I would donate).

Bernie (bad1679@cs.rit.edu)