Subject: *Now* what's wrong???
To: None <macbsd-general@NetBSD.ORG>
From: David C. Myers <pp001628@interramp.com>
List: macbsd-general
Date: 02/18/1995 12:00:53
After having MacBSD working for a number of days, I decided to swap out the
160 meg disk I was using in favor of a 230 I had lying around.  Installed
everything, formatted the drive, ran mkfs, ran the installer, everything
should be fine.  But here's the message I get when booting:

Low = 0x0, high = 0x100000
Low = 0x200000, high = 0x300000
.
. (a few more similar messages)
.
Low = 0xe00000, high = oxf00000
8388608 bytes available (2048 pages)
get_mapping(): Too many NuBus ranges.
Log = 0xf9000000, Phys = 0x9000000, Len = 0x100000 (1048576)
.