Subject: Re: quadra
To: None <macbsd-general@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Roy Wood <rrwood@io.org>
List: macbsd-general
Date: 02/18/1995 09:27:38
>Is there a group working on Unix for the 68040?  If so, how soon will a
>beta version be out for the general public?

I'd like to get on the SCSI problem, but I still haven't received the docs
for the 53C96 from NCR.  They sent some other stuff I asked for, but the
docs for the 53C94/53C96 seem to be out of print.

Does anyone know if/when NCR expects to make the documentation available
again?    I haven't called NCR at 408-980-0414 lately-- has anyone else?

-Roy

p.s. I guess technically this discussion should be restricted to the
development mailing list, but there are a lot of Quadra/Centris owners who
are interested, so....