Subject: Re: MacBSD on LCIII, 2nd
From: Allen Briggs <>
List: macbsd-general
Date: 02/18/1995 08:53:41
> I would like to know if someone has got experience with MacBSD running on
> an LCIII with FPU MC68882. Bob Deblier recently asked for information on
> this as well, and I would be happy if someone could help us.

I doubt it.  When I played with an LCII about a year ago, it did not
want to boot at all.  Unfortunately, I wasn't able to work on it much
and I haven't seen an LCII or LCIII since then.

I'll accept any patches if someone gets it working, though ;-)

Allen Briggs - end killing - ** MacBSD == NetBSD/mac68k **