Subject: Re: hardware clock
To: Yulim Tan <>
From: grantham <>
List: macbsd-general
Date: 02/15/1995 09:04:15
> Will there be a patch for the hardware clock on mac bsd?
> I may start to program a tool like xclock or xcalendar... but it would
> be totally useless without a right date :-p

Try setting the timezone in your "Booting" parameters.  It's supposed to
be the number of minutes difference between GMT and you.  Mine, since I'm
in California, is -480.  That way, you can set your Mac time and then MacBSD
will use the same time.

--  ----------- Brad Grantham,
Confidence is the belief that you can successfully improvise when presented
with an unfamiliar situation. *** Why don't they just resurrect every dead
crew member with the transporter? *** Windows is just CP/M with mag wheels.