Subject: Motif
To: None <macbsd-general@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Michael J. Oehler <mjo@epoch.ncsc.mil>
List: macbsd-general
Date: 02/14/1995 16:24:36
Prior Subject Name:  Re: Other video boards...

Peter, Allen, and others,

Allen Briggs Writes:
> Binaries for NetBSD/Sun3, SunOS/Sun3, or NetBSD/amiga should work.
>I would be much more inclined to look for binaries for the NetBSD
>systems.

And
Peter Brewer writes:
> I do not think it would be illegal for you to generate binaries ...
> but I heard somewhere that the licensing changed at Motif 1.2.

Both of these imply that the binaries are distributable! Way Cool.
OK, I may not be able to get the include files which prohibits
compiling. Not Cool, but it's a start.

Does anyone know if this is it true? If so, where is the ftp site?

>You might want to try contacting djk@super.org about this issue.
Who is djk? A POC at OSF? Thanks.

Still unable to get MacBSD to boot and I'm already talking about X!?
-Mike
Oehler@DockMaster.nscs.mil