Subject: New binary snapshot
To: None <macbsd-general@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Space Case <wormey@eskimo.com>
List: macbsd-general
Date: 02/12/1995 10:31:14
I have put a new snapshot of NetBSD/mac68k-current on my ftp area at:
ftp.eskimo.com:/wormey/netbsd/

These binaries are built from sources current as of 10 Feb. 1995.  The
files in the 'tarballs' directory are exportable; the security distribution
in 'not.for.export' is not.

There are two kernels in the 'kernels' directory.  The GENERIC kernel is
just that -- it has a 'generic' specification for the swap device.  The
WORMHOLE kernel is set up to use swap on sd0b and vnd0a (i.e., a swapfile),
but is otherwise identical to GENERIC.

The kernels are MRG (Mac ROM Glue) based; they probably will not run on a
IIci, and may not run on a IIvx.

These are the binaries I am currently running, on my Mac II.  Your Mileage
May Vary. (tm) ;-)

~Steve

--
Steven R. Allen - wormey@eskimo.com      http://www.eskimo.com/~wormey/

Lazlo's Chinese Relativity Axiom:
	No matter how great your triumphs or how tragic your defeats --
	approximately one billion Chinese couldn't care less.