Subject: Mac BSD source / binaries
To: None <macbsd-general@NetBSD.ORG>
From: William O Ferry <wf27+@andrew.cmu.edu>
List: macbsd-general
Date: 02/10/1995 13:12:15
	I was wondering what kind of ftp sites for source code and/or binaries
for MacBSD and MachTen are available.  I'd really appreciate it if
someone could give me their recommended places of getting unix programs
to use on the Mac.
	Also, what's the best compiler to have to compile source code for
MacBSD or MachTen?  Is it often a problem that the source code available
at ftp sites just won't compile on a Mac?
	Thanks in advance.
                                                          Will Ferry

email: WOFerry@CMU.EDU
finger: WOFerry@CMU.EDU
whois: Will@WarpDrive.Mac.CC.CMU.EDU
talk: finger or whois above addresses for online status

appleshare: Zone: DORMS  Server: WarpDrive
ftp or gopher: WarpDrive.Mac.CC.CMU.EDU (anonymous)
www: http://WarpDrive.Mac.CC.CMU.EDU/Will (Mosaic 2.0 or equivalent)