Subject: rc.local settings?
To: None <macbsd-general@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Ivan Alves <alves@econ.ubc.ca>
List: macbsd-general
Date: 02/08/1995 16:47:50
I am trying to make use of the kernal that Brad Grantham made available.  I
have no problems booting a IIci with internal video and 8 MB RAM. I also
realized that I no longer get the "not configured" signal after identifying
the Asante ethernet card that I am using.  However, I am a really novice
use of unix and have no idea how to set up the rc.local so that I can use
of this breakthrough.  If anybody has a bit of spare time (I know that may
be asking for too much), could you please indicate what changes do I need
to make to the rc/rc.local files so that I can get connected?

Thanks a lot.

Ivan

Ivan B. Alves - alves@econ.ubc.ca