Subject: Please help!
To: None <macbsd-general@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Yulim Tan <Yulim.Tan@scinfo.u-nancy.fr>
List: macbsd-general
Date: 02/08/1995 10:28:53
OUF!!! I managed to repair the hard disk with Disk Tools, booting from
another disk. The HD driver and the boot partition were damaged but
every thing else was okay. I had to reinstall the HDT driver and one
of the consequences is that I lost my unix partitions. I'll have to
re ftp the 120 Mo of NetBSD !!! :-(

I had an incredible chance that nothing else were damaged. :) Thanks
everybody for your answers and cares. "Shutdown -r" or "shutdown -h",
okay, I won't forget those two commands next time!

Hope that you enjoy the animation I brought in this mailing list ;).
Well, I must leave now, I have a lot of files to install... hehe :)

				Snoopy