Subject: Please help!
To: None <macbsd-general@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Yulim Tan <Yulim.Tan@scinfo.u-nancy.fr>
List: macbsd-general
Date: 02/07/1995 21:02:35
This time, it's not a joke! Today afternoon, I ended a unix's work
session and shut down the machine (Mac IIci) with the command:
shutdown now, as usually.
when the hard disk stopped to work and the prompt appeared again, I
switched off the mac. But half an hour later, when I wanted to use it
with macOS again, the sad mad appeared when it started to read the
hard disk, with the message "0000 000A"   !!!!
			    "0000 000F"

My computer doesn't want to boot again. HELPPPPPPP!!! what happened?
How can I get back the system? Is there someone who met the same pb?

				Snoopy