Subject: Re:
To: Yulim Tan <>
From: Adrian Forte <>
List: macbsd-general
Date: 02/07/1995 12:01:05
At 1:02 PM 2/7/95, Yulim Tan wrote:
>That's ok guys! I'm really sorry, I made a mistake and took this
>group for a bot. I got the right adress now, thanks everybody. You can
>stop filling this mailing list with your msgs amd adress them directly
>to me.

Just a note: even the most academic of lists need some humor now and again.
Since I started the whole sing-a-long, I just wanted to say I wasn't really
flaming you, just having some late-night fun. I couldn't resist. ;)

  Adrian Forte     |
                   |  "The avalanche has already started.....
Internet Services  | is too late for the pebbles to vote."
   Consultant      |