Subject: massive bogo (was: Re: More Bogo)
To: None <macbsd-general@NetBSD.ORG>
From: mat <busy@aloha.com>
List: macbsd-general
Date: 01/31/1995 13:06:07
At 3:09 PM 1/31/95, Allen wrote:

>Linux/PPC != MacLinux

sheesh. as if the {Free, Net}bsd drama weren't enough.*

*DISCLAIMER: The statement made above reflects personal opinion, and should
not be construed to be a formal policy statement from anyone or any
organization affiliated with me. Intended as entertainment only, it is not
an implication or condemnation of anyone or any organization. I fully
acknowledge that any {Free, Net}bsd drama is neccesary and wholly
justified, and further that seperate Linux/PPC and MacLinux projects are a
Great Idea. Permission to duplicate, redistribute, bend, fold or spindle
this message is hereby granted to the general public, excluding John Palmer
and Newt Gingrich.

busy@aloha.com             me!
Resident Quack,            "like a mass of protoplasm out to find pleasure"
Macintosh Geek                              -Hon. Congressman Newt Gingrich