Subject: -current ftp site
To: None <macbsd-general@NetBSD.ORG, macbsd-development@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Space Case <wormey@eskimo.com>
List: macbsd-general
Date: 01/29/1995 15:36:26
For those that would like to go beyond 1.0, but don't have the means to
compile your own, I have made available -current binaries for NetBSD/mac68k.

Please note that these binaries are what are currently running on my system,
a Mac II 8/100, with Toby video and Apple EtherTalk NB ethernet card.  The
kernel may or may not work on other platforms, and certainly not any beyond
what the 1.0 kernels work on.  Also there is a few utilities that I use,
compiled for -current: dt, term 2.0.4, tcsh 6.05.

The kernel is from December 3, userland is January 17.  Once the kernel
built with current sources works, both will be updated.

I would appreciate it if you read the READMEs and WARNING files before
downloading.

If you have problems with these files, yell at me first.  After all,
providing these files is my project. ;-)

And, without further ado, the location:  ftp.eskimo.com:/wormey

Enjoy,
~Steve

--
Steven R. Allen - wormey@eskimo.com

Anybody with money to burn will easily find someone to tend the fire.