Subject: BSD&Mac networking
To: None <macbsd-general@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Ethan Gold <etgold@vaxsar.vassar.edu>
List: macbsd-general
Date: 01/26/1995 09:04:39
        I am expecting to get a BSD machine in the near future and want to
connect it to my campus network, of course. Problem is that the net
segments that I have access to are all localtalk. I also have a Un-BSD-able
mac in my room connected to the net. Is there PPP server software for the
mac to serve the new BSD machine? OR, even better, is there software
available to use my ethernet "ready" Centris 650 as a bridge between the
main localtalk network and the ethernet segment I want to put the new BSD
machine on? Thanks.
I haven't seen any MacSide net util discussion. Does nobody else have this
heinous localtalk problem?

                                -Ethan