Subject: Q: X11, why doesnt OPTION+ARROW work ?
To: None <macbsd-general@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Gunnar Holm <holm@kontest.lagcr.se>
List: macbsd-general
Date: 01/26/1995 11:15:49
I've successfully installed X11R6 , after some trouble FTP-ing from
gatekeeper.dec.com, it seems 16 megs is a bit too much in one peace these days.
and i couldn't find the saveset anywhere in Europe. Maybe splitting huge .tgz
into smaller pieces would be a good idea ? Now to the questions:

1) Where is keyboard mapping done ? I have one of these obscure foreign
keyboards ( Swedish ) and would like to get the keycaps match the characters
   printed.

2) The OPTION+ARROW sequence to emulate middle and right mouse button does
not    work. I have: Mac IIcx, Extended KB,Apple mouse. Also tcsh seems not
to work    properly under X, though it worksin dt, and in console, but under
X the
  up/down-arrow scrolling through the command buffer is dead.

Gunnar Holm