Subject: Re: Q:Ethernet Card for SE/30
To: None <macbsd-general@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Tsukasa Kunitomi <pigtail@cap.bekkoame.or.jp>
List: macbsd-general
Date: 01/18/1995 22:59:40
   Thax for your advices.>jeff, john, mat
   I got ftp://ftp.fcr.com/pub/macbsd/if_ae/netbsd & brad.tar. But these
don't have any documents. Please teach me *REAL NAME* of suported ethernet
cards for SE/30. Please......
   Becouse, I must order.

   Also, I got fd/wsk10b24.zip & sonic/sonic.tar. But these don't have,
too. What are these??

   I'm sorry. I have many questions. Becouse I'm very-very beginer of UNIX.
Also, this is first-time joining mailing list.

   So, I want to get logs of this mailin list until I joined. How do I do I
can get?
<<<< Tsukasa Kunitomi from MENeT/GRIP TAMa-Te-bAKO Project
<<<< Hornet Pilot Club #000 Squadron Commander "Pig Tail"