Subject: Re: System 8
To: Peter Brewer <brewer@umd5.umd.edu>
From: grantham <grantham@amalthea.tenon.com>
List: macbsd-general
Date: 01/17/1995 15:29:02
> 'The squeeky wheel often gets oiled.' ( Although not always...)

Here at the Alice Group California office, our motto is "the squeaky
wheel gets dumped in a stagnant ditch somewhere and replaced with
a new shiny wheel that's well-oiled."  People are not like wheels,
because, if they are unsatisfied, they can go elsewhere, or work
to change the situation they are in.

> >No offense intended, Peter.
> Some taken. Next time you 'whine' about not having enough info about
> about some aspect of an Apple machine I'll remind you.

Good point about our complaints the lack of machine docs.  Of
course, we complained because of Apple's general policy, not because
they have been unfair with us.  If you want to discuss this,
move the discussion back to comp.unix.aux, where it belongs.

> Apple might decide they didn't
> sell enough [QuickCams] and drop support for it....

The QuickCam is made by Connectix, not Apple.

		-Brad
--
Brad Grantham, grantham@tenon.com ** Diet caffeine-free Coca-Cola is really
just brown water with bubbles. ** I've learned from a little CMOS design