Subject: Re: Q:Ethernet Card for SE/30
To: Tsukasa Kunitomi <pigtail@cap.bekkoame.or.jp>
From: John D. Smerdon <jds@smerdon.plymouth.mi.us>
List: macbsd-general
Date: 01/17/1995 18:10:47
At 4:07 AM 1/18/95, Tsukasa Kunitomi wrote:
>   Do you have some infomations of Ethernet Card working on NetBSD/mac68k
>for SE/30 PDS or SCSI ?
>
>   Plese, tell me.

A NetBSD/Mac68k kernel for an SE/30 with an Asante Thick/Thin/10BT 64K card
with a working ethernet driver can be found at:

    ftp://ftp.fcr.com/pub/macbsd/if_ae/=7F=7F

It probably works on other machines and cards also.

The only problem that I have found, and I have been using it for about a
week, is that sending a large amount of output to NCSA Telnet will hang the
telnet session (i.e. "cat bigfile").  Other sessions continue to work.

The original message announcing the ethernet kernel was by:

--
John D. Smerdon; Plymouth, Michigan; Contents are my opinion.
Internet: jds@smerdon.plymouth.mi.us; UUCP: umcc!smerdon!jds