Subject: Latest Personal Update
To: None <macbsd-general@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Erik Bjorling <mikkyo@interaccess.com>
List: macbsd-general
Date: 01/17/1995 12:20:44
Hey all.
My Mac IIx boots single user fine with the mrg kernal. When I go multiuser
it hangs after the line with the date. Thanks for all the help and advice
so far.
Things are working more than before. I havent got the Serial console to
work yet but soon I hope.
Any notes on the X software I should know before I go trying to install it?

EtherNet would be great if it supported TCP/IP.
In fact, I have a great source on the Sonic cards as that is what I use in
my IIs and IIxs.

Other Stuff
Anyone that wants to purchase 68851 PMMUs for the Mac IIs should drop me a
note. I have several. I even have MacIIs and IIxs for your experimental
pleasure.

I can't wait for a kernal update.
Keep up the great work.