Subject: Re: Ethernet driver?
To: Scott Kaplan <>
From: grantham <>
List: macbsd-general
Date: 01/16/1995 17:38:30
> Okay, I realize that Brad just got married and took (is still taking?) a
> honeymoon.  (Congratulations!)  But, has there been any progress on the Ethernet
> driver for MacBSD.  I'm more than happy to test developments and get this going.
> Now that X-Windows can be made to work, all I need is that driver and I'm ready
> to move over to NetBSD/Mac.

Well, I'm glad I got married, but I wish I knew who my wife was.
Fortunately, my (phantom) marriage hasn't hindered my development
efforts with Daniel's IIsi.  Soon, now; soon...

Brad Grantham, ** Diet caffeine-free Coca-Cola is really
just brown water with bubbles. ** I've learned from a little CMOS design
that soldering irons really are VERY hot. ** A backflip a day keeps comfort
away! ** CUSeeMe : **