Subject: kinetics etherport SE card?
To: None <macbsd-general@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Bernard A Doehner <>
List: macbsd-general
Date: 01/12/1995 09:19:58

Sorry if I asked this question before, but is a Kinetics Etherport SE card currently supported under MacBSD? Also, if I am using a SE/30 as a fileserver for two
pc's and an amiga (no disk intensive tasks on any of the machines and no other services running on the SE/30 except for sendmail) would it be at all useable with 5MB and if not, what is considered the minimum useable RAM for a dedicated fileserver installation (I can install tons of swap space, and I don't need a lightening fast fileserver, but ideally one that under normal operation doesn't swap

Bernie Doehner