Subject: Get_mapping: too many Nubus ranges bug...
To: None <macbsd-general@NetBSD.ORG>
From: None <VOGAN@BINAH.CC.BRANDEIS.EDU>
List: macbsd-general
Date: 12/31/1994 13:37:22
Hello all,

	This is a companion message to one I just sent to the development
list.  If you have -current or mrg kernals, and you have seen the above
message (get_mapping(): too many NuBus ranges) I would like to know about
it.  Send me your name & mailing address (so I can track the bug), and
your machine config, kernal version, etc...  I might be working on a fix
depending on how many users/machines are affected.  Right now I have the
only verified problem (funny, huh??), and that's with either -current or
mrg kernals on a IIx.  Like I said, I'd appreciate a note if you've seen
the error.	Thanks.

						Erik Vogan
					vogan@binah.cc.brandeis.edu